WTB matched pairs of Hollows & Rounds
Looking for good condition matched pairs of Hollows & Rounds in 4,6 and 8 sizes. Please PM me with a price.

Thanks!
I'll email you, but I actually DID get a matched #8 set. DR BARTON. I'll dig through the rest for Harlequin smaller sets.
Freelance Animator & Motion Artist, JQuack Design
Quackenbush Woodworks
Check out Jim Bode's tools site. He frequently has both matched sets and harlequin sets of hollows and rounds as well as individual pairs. His prices are not the cheapest, but he consistently has good stuff and his descriptions are accurate. If you pull up his web site, his tools are listed from the most recently listed to the oldest. Keep scrolling down for older listings.

https://www.jimbodetools.com/collections...e5a525a359

I bought a harlequin half set from Bode and it has been completely satisfactory.
Good luck.

Hank
I'll actually disagree on "his prices are not the cheapest" - I have yet to see a reliable supply of H&R sets that are priced as well as Jim's! And a top-notch guy overall as well.
Freelance Animator & Motion Artist, JQuack Design
Quackenbush Woodworks
(05-02-2018, 09:34 AM)Hank Knight Wrote: Check out Jim Bode's tools site. He frequently has both matched sets and harlequin sets of hollows and rounds as well as individual pairs. His prices are not the cheapest, but he consistently has good stuff and his descriptions are accurate. If you pull up his web site, his tools are listed from the most recently listed to the oldest. Keep scrolling down for older listings.

https://www.jimbodetools.com/collections...e5a525a359

I bought a harlequin half set from Bode and it has been completely satisfactory.
Good luck.

Hank

I don't want harlequin sets I want matched sets. I've perused his site many times and he is rather high in pricing from the name he's gotten, I'm not entirely sure why that is, but people love chucking their money down a hole.
I romanticized acquiring a set of H&Rs since seeing a splendid series at the local Galootapalooza back in 2006.  Alas, the dream never materialized.

[Image: B5BT7366_a.jpg]
[Image: B5BT7365_a.jpg]
[Image: B5BT7367_a.jpg]
[Image: B5BT7368_a.jpg]
[Image: B5BT7371_a.jpg]

Cian - adding no value whatsoever
I'd love to own a quarter set of M.S. Bickfords planes, he does beautiful work, but alas I will have to buy them one set at a time till I get there I guess, then begin the snipers bills and side rounds...ah, rabbit holes are fun.