SOLD Carbide Tipped Planner Knives
SOLD AND SHIPPED

I have a pair of knives that are new and have never been installed because I bought the wrong size and didn't realize it until it was too late to return them.
They are from Infinity Cutting Tools, number CPJK-040. They are 12 1/2" by 3/4" by 1/8".

Infinity offers the follwing information on their web site:

For an extra-long-lasting edge, use our exclusive carbide tipped planer and jointer knives. These carbide tipped planer and jointer knives will last approximately 10 times longer than our premium HSS knives and feature high-grade micrograin carbide that has been permanently bonded to a rugged steel body. This steel and carbide combination results in a knife that is super-durable and able to withstand the high speed stresses inside your jointer or planer far better than any other brand of blade out there. Since you won't have to sharpen these knives nearly as frequently as HSS knives, the time savings alone will be significant.

Fits Jet, Grizzly G1195, Wilke, Reliant, & Most 12" Imports

Note: To make sure you are ordering the correct item, measure the dimensions of your current knives and make sure they matche our descriptions below in the chart below. The jointer/planer brand names mentioned in the description are models known to fit the respective knives listed.

Infinity sells a set of three knives for $129 even though the Grizzly and many other planner only use two knives.
My price for two super sharp, new knives is $55 plus shipping or pick them up carefully ;>) in Philadelphia.

heavy duty carbide at a bargain price if you have a matching planer
(04-30-2018, 10:19 PM)ron kanter Wrote: heavy duty carbide at a bargain price if you have a matching planer

Sold and Shipped
(05-05-2018, 12:37 PM)ron kanter Wrote: Sold and Shipped
I am glad you posted this.  Brand new, never been installed??  Infinity should have taken them back, period.  I will remember this the next time I am shopping for something.