HANDTOOLS: T18 #3 and Browne & Sharpe 6" Dioviders
Pics of both tools can be seen in a Flickr album, here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...0438669780

First we have a Stanley #3 smoother, Type 18, immmediately post war, 1946-47, made when Stanley still gave a darn. As you can see from the pics, it performs well; I prepared the iron properly, and mated the chipbreaker, both on my Tormek. The sole had some rust from sitting on some newspaper in a garage for 40 years, so I lapped it, and some minor evidence remains, but as you can see it does not affect use. Other apology is a previously repaired tote crack, still solid, otherwise its 100% mechanically and will make someone a good user. $40 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:

[Image: 39955333280_cd2bf0d737_b.jpg]

Next is a 6" divider, made by Browne & Sharpe, top manufacturer, many machinists prefer over Starrett, #800, excellent condition, zero apologies. Price a new Starrett and you'll see the value. Great for laying out dovetails. Yours for $18 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:

[Image: 27894172698_67bd826ebc_b.jpg]

I don't have paypal, so payment old school by USPS money order; first PM gets priority. Quality user tools that I would own, priced reasonably. Please include in your PM your full shipping address so I can quote postage and also print up mailing labels. Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent on the dividers
I've got about 7 people in line for the dividers, so they are gone, and awaiting confirmation on shipping for the #3, so thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis