Sealing new concrete
Question 
Okay, got the floor.
Winkgrin

I'd like to seal it (or whatever) so spills, overspray, drips, drops, oops, etc will be easy to clean up.

What does the brain trust suggest?

How soon can it be applied?

I'd like to do it before I start covering it up with tools, benches, etc
Laugh
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Epoxy.

Number one best thing I ever did in my garage and wood shop.

https://www.epoxy-coat.com/
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Oh, and before the inevitable 'slippery when wet" post,
there are lots of products to spray on in areas where
that might be a concern. Or, you can add grit to the
epoxy.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
I would check with the manufacturer of whatever you decide to use, but I have always heard it takes 30 days for cement to be considered cured. Yes, I know it never fully cures

Yup what they said. I would make a few calls and see what a professional epoxy coater  would charge. The stuff used in hangers etc is far superior to the stuff you buy but the consumer stuff isn't awful. It's the grinding and acid prep that make the home owner stuff last. 

As for the concrete yeah 7 days to reach full strength and longer before the moisture content goes down enough to coat it.
Find a spot out of direct sunlight and duct tape a piece of plastic down and let sit overnight, if you find condensation under the plastic repeat until it comes up dry. Usually 30+ days.
(04-28-2018, 03:43 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Okay, got the floor.
Winkgrin

I'd like to seal it (or whatever) so spills, overspray, drips, drops, oops, etc will be easy to clean up.

Laugh

If you spray paint something with no tarp underneath, that seems to do it.  
Blush
Shy
Sigh
(04-28-2018, 03:43 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Okay, got the floor.
Winkgrin

Laugh

I'd recommend two products. The first is called Foundation Armor L3000 lithium silicate hardener.. It helps harden the upper portion of the concrete. After that, professional epoxy is an awesome product. No regrets on spending that money.
Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity's liberty! - Samuel Adams