Moving a building
The bed of my 1980 F250 is from an 86.  Swapping it out by myself in front of the house got lots of staring from the neighbors.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

If you're traveling basically level, you can skip either the rollers or the winch; you won't need both. I just drag them with chains on the front of the skids. Extend the 2x10"s out the front and back. Bolt 1 or 2 full width 2x cleats on top tight against the structure. The bolts with large washers should come up through the skids and cleats with at least 1 on each corner long enough for the chain and another nut and washer. Now you can lift it, put some rollers in and pull it with block and tackle. Or...  if you back your truck up real close and mount the chain tight, when you pull, it will lift the skids slightly and the whole building will easily slide. So much so that you might want some 3/4" ply on the wall behind the hitch. Let's suffice to say that experience is a cruel but effective teacher.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Hopefully this will work, I'm trying to add three pictures of the finished building.  As you can see from the grass and leaves, two of the pics were some time before the Xmas wreaths pic.  

(02-23-2022, 02:54 AM)Terrahari Wrote: I like your idea! Recently I saw photos of the interior of the house of Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, and their house is made as if from an old barn but with a very stylish interior. It looks incredibly cool. It's a pity that there are no similar houses in Europe. My husband and I recently moved into an old house in Austria. It wasn't easy to transfer all our furniture from Belgium here, but the company's services from the website helped us DELETED LINK We want to do something in the style of American barn houses in our house.

SPAMMER DISPATCHED
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]