WTB: Bedrock 603 lever cap
Does anyone have one they could sell me? I'm trying to rehab an old round-sided 603.
Are you looking for a period correct version, or any 603 levercap for roundsides? If memory serves, there were 2 different versions during the round side era.
Or maybe I need to check Walters....
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I'm sorry. I didn't know there were two kinds. Mine has a single patent line.
You should be able to use any lever cap from a #3. Doesn't have to be a bedrock.

In fact alot of the bedrocks I find don't have the bedrock logo on lever.
(04-30-2018, 10:00 AM)overland Wrote: Does anyone have one they could sell me? I'm trying to rehab an old round-sided 603.

Google New Hampshire Plane Parts
(04-30-2018, 02:34 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: You should be able to use any lever cap from a #3.  Doesn't have to be a bedrock.

In fact alot of the bedrocks I find don't have the bedrock logo on lever.

^^^^^^This......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Yup, any #3 sized levercap will work, but if you want it to be period correct, then it should be the correct levercap. If you aren't worried about that, then you can also get one cheaper. I have a few of both. PM me if interested.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com