Bathroom Venting
Check that duct tape once in a while. I've had problems getting it to stay stuck in attic spaces.

I'll bet you're glad that's done
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(05-12-2018, 01:34 PM)brnhornt Wrote: Welp...just wrapped up.  Two days up in the attic...not bad...thankful for the cold front that has been pushing thru.

Thanks for the advice fellas!
Kevin

That should work.

Just realized you are in Cleveland. Ill be in Mentor in the middle of August and probably there in a few weeks. If there is anything from anyone or anywhere here you need I can haul for free as long as it fits in my bag on the plane and its nothing dangerous or illegal.... LOMLs mom is there so we visit every so often.

Oh and working in the attic there this time of year is a pleasure since it doesn't get hot up there. If LOML could transfer there Id have no problem living there as the weather is way nicer than here and the cost of living is less though taxes are very high there.(I hate the heat)
(05-12-2018, 07:56 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Check that duct tape once in a while. I've had problems getting it to stay stuck in attic spaces.

I'll bet you're glad that's done

Do you mean the foil tape, or the standard duct tape?  I used foil on the actual duct-fan connections...but then also wrapped the motor itself with some extra bats that were up there and secured it with grey duct tape just to hold it.

....and yes...very glad to not be up there any more (for now)
Smile
(05-12-2018, 08:47 PM)Robert Adams Wrote:        That should work.

Just realized you are in Cleveland. Ill be in Mentor in the middle of August and probably there in a few weeks. If there is anything from anyone or anywhere here you need I can haul for free as long as it fits in my bag on the plane and its nothing dangerous or illegal.... LOMLs mom is there so we visit every so often.

Oh and working in the attic there this time of year is a pleasure since it doesn't get hot up there. If LOML could transfer there Id have no problem living there as the weather is way nicer than here and the cost of living is less though taxes are very high there.(I hate the heat)

Thanks for the offer Robert!  I know that Cleveland gets a bad wrap in the world...but I do love living here. 
Smile
(05-14-2018, 08:01 AM)brnhornt Wrote: Do you mean the foil tape, or the standard duct tape?  I used foil on the actual duct-fan connections...but then also wrapped the motor itself with some extra bats that were up there and secured it with grey duct tape just to hold it.

....and yes...very glad to not be up there any more (for now)
Smile

... I was referring to basic duct tape.....
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(05-14-2018, 07:19 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: ... I was referring to basic duct tape.....

Thanks for the heads up!...I'll keep an eye on it moving forward!
(05-01-2018, 10:30 PM)JosephP Wrote: I'd recommend insulated vent pipe to cut down on the condensation building up in the pipe on cold days.

Very important.