Galbert Draw Sharp by Benchcrafted
[Image: IMG_0262.jpg]For sale:  Peter Galbert  DrawSharp draw-knife honing guide  $50 + shipping, Payable through PayPalUsed once on a knife I needed for a project.  Has spare set of abrasive strips and all original packaging.  Lie-Nielsen price for this item is $86.00.  Gets a draw knife razor sharp if you are man enough to shave with a draw knife.
Sold to the gentleman from Ohio.
(05-02-2018, 03:07 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: [Image: IMG_0262.jpg]For sale:  Peter Galbert  DrawSharp draw-knife honing guide  $50 + shipping, Payable through PayPalUsed once on a knife I needed for a project.  Has spare set of abrasive strips and all original packaging.  Lie-Nielsen price for this item is $86.00.  Gets a draw knife razor sharp if you are man enough to shave with a draw knife.
I'm upset that I missed it and I already have one!

Great tool.

Steve
Yah

I seen it a few minutes after he posted and wish I had the funds to get it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.