Interesting Bandsaw Video - (Promotional)
Very interesting vid and what he explains does make sense to me if not outright convincing. Thanks for sharing.
For a “promotional” video, the sound quality was dreadful. Really could not take it. 
It is a shame that they did not spend the $30.00 for a lavalier mike set up.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(05-02-2018, 09:31 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: Came across this interesting little bandsaw video.  I am impressed; some of the stuff said is totally contradictory to the Alex Snodgrass stuff that people cling to as gospel.

There is a product here that the man is promoting/selling, I'm not affiliated, and not advocating for it.  

I think the rest of the stuff in the video is interesting.

Slick Bandsaw Video

I downloaded that about 6 months ago and agree with what he is saying.  There are several Youtube videos saying the same thing from others as well.

A ton has to do with how it is set up and most people including me do not do all of it.  What I have taken from the videos is it is better and easier to take off the table to make sure it is all adjusted correctly and also so nice to do to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The fellow at Workshop Essentials has a very good DVD on setting up a bandsaw correctly. It's worth checking out. He's got a vary interesting tenon jig for the bandsaw (and another one for the table saw) and other jigs that work best when the saw has been set up correctly.