Framer scheduled to start in the morning
(05-05-2018, 06:29 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: Yes.  The Management has decided the roof will be Almond and the walls Chocolate.

Now I get to start wiring the place.  Not my favorite type of work but it will be progress.

And I won't have anyone else to blame if I don't like the layout
Laugh

The trim on our brick house was chocolate brown when we bought it. I rectified that ASAP as it looked horrible. I hope yours turns out better than ours looked in that color.

Building looks great so far too. Wiring it's easy but deciding  where you think you might need power is another issue. I like the bottom of wall outlets no less than 48" aff and every 4' or 5' in a metal building as that's where the square tube spacing is. Then put another one right below it at around 20" aff. 

Other than that it's all up to where you think you need them.
Well, any update pics?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(05-05-2018, 10:07 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Well, any update pics?

+1
Smile
(05-06-2018, 09:18 AM)brnhornt Wrote: +1
Smile

+1
Smile +1
Winkgrin
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(05-05-2018, 08:18 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Now did you ask the town ship hierarchy is that was OK with them?
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

I have to have a framing inspection first, then get the power company to tell me what's next.   To keep the local bureaucrats happy I will wire in the lights and one outlet before the inspection and once that's done I'll be able to run the rest of the circuits.

The less they've got to look at the better
Rolleyes

Bur first I've got to get with the power company about relocating my main breaker box since we're also building a house on the property.

Yeah, they could do the monkey wrench thing again
Upset
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)