Biesemeyer Fence - Central IL
Not mine. Might make someone happy.

https://peoria.craigslist.org/tls/d/beis...30835.html
That should make someone very happy. I paid $150 for just the fence and that was allegedly at dealer cost.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I saw it when I bought his Excalibur. He got a sawstop.so he parted out his Jet. Nice guy too. Retired guy that loves woodworking.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Get the Excalibur onto your saw yet, Mike?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Oh. for the days of the Lowes, Biesemeyer close outs. $50 for fence and rail kits!
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(05-07-2018, 12:00 PM)Pirate Wrote: Oh. for the days of the Lowes, Biesemeyer close outs. $50 for fence and rail kits!

Those were T2/Home versions around here. Not the full size ones.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(05-07-2018, 12:00 PM)Pirate Wrote: Oh. for the days of the Lowes, Biesemeyer close outs. $50 for fence and rail kits!

Yes $80 at Lowes for the full size 52'' version and I bought the last 3 in stock. One went on my saw, I gave one to a guy who helped me out tremendously and I sold the third.
Led to some animosity being directed towards me from a former member here because I wouldn't sell the third one to him for what I paid,,,,,oh well.
I bought 5 Biesemeyer fencr kits, not the T-2, for $50 each from Lowe's. And 1 for $10, because the bag of hardware was missing!
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer