Emmert vise and bench
(05-18-2018, 06:53 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: The seller must read this forum
Smile

Yep
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(05-18-2018, 06:53 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: The seller must read this forum
Smile
Hi John....Good to see you back....
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(05-18-2018, 08:41 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ...........................
Hi John....Good to see you back....
Winkgrin

Thanks Jack!  I had 7 painful months off recovering from having both my shoulders replaced.  They feel much better but I have to go slow and easy for a year 
Laugh
Laugh 

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(05-07-2018, 09:29 AM)overland Wrote: So would I. But my wife would kill me.

Well you are going to die sometime anyway.  Just saying.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

I remember someone here awhile back that had two of them and sold one and told me he would give me the other one.  I have not heard from him since.  He was a nice guy and hope he comes back even if he still does not have it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Ah, I see my last comment must have been made before the price got hiked up.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".