Bosch drill and impact driver combo DFW
CLPK222-181 

I bought this set as a backup last year and drilled maybe two holes with the drill and only used the impact driver to screw down the cement board for the kitchen floor. I don't really like the ergonomics of the bosch as the handle is a little narrow and puts pressure on the palm of the hand. I held onto it as a friend was interested in it but then bought a DW kit. Was going to give it to dad but he wanted smaller stuff so he has 12v stuff. 
       So I'm giving the wood net guys first crack before the usual suspects. I have my ridgid and milwaukee stuff and decided I don't want another set of batteries just because I want to get the bosch circ saw.

It's nearly new and in the bag and original box and even still has the little tags that Bosch puts on them. The batteries have maybe two charges on them. I will post a picture sometime today but they are basically like new with just a little dirt on the impact driver. Asking $130 for the set. I can ship but it isn't worth it IMO. I am north west of Fort Worth but can meet somewhere.
Here are the pics finally...   The kit is currently $290 on amazon.

[Image: 20180523_165234_HDR.jpg]