Rockwell tool. Should I be miffed or just my tough luck?
If you wanted an extra 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 months, you should have requested it before you agreed 36 months was ok.

You're getting a free switch.
(05-20-2018, 07:31 AM)daddo Wrote: If you wanted an extra 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 months, you should have requested it before you agreed 36 months was ok.

You're getting a free switch.

Read my last post.  I am NOT getting a free switch.  Not available.

So now, they will not fix it and unless it is dust or a loose wire, I can't fix it.
(05-20-2018, 10:44 AM)iublue Wrote: Read my last post.  I am NOT getting a free switch.  Not available.

So now, they will not fix it and unless it is dust or a loose wire, I can't fix it.

When I did an e-replacement parts search, none of the model numbers had a switch available, bummer. Can you give me the model number please? It lists the model numbers as RK5100K, RK5101K, RK5102K, RK5108K. Wondering which one you have. The reason I ask, we have an older version at work that bit the dust, not sure what's wrong. I may be able to get a switch if it's something else, no promises.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry