Nice sale coming up
Some really nice machinery including Festool, Jet, DeWalt, etc. I'm running the sale, so stop and say hello.

https://albany.craigslist.org/gms/d/esta...65175.html
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Some really nice stuff for sale there, hope you’re doing okay.
Thanks!! There are definitely some good deals there, especially for the Festool. I have that priced at about 50%
I will never be able to afford Festool but that sharpener looks nice to have for us.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Would you consider shipping any items?
Shipping would be difficult. Is there anything in particular you're interested in?
The Festool at 50% caught my interest.
In the off chance that the Festool stuff doesn't sell, I will be buying it to post in SnS, but I suspect that won't happen.
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that will be some of the first stuff gone especially if it's in fairly good condition and not ancient.