SOLD - Stanley Bailey No. 8C - Type 19
This is a No 8C Type 19 as near as I can figure it from the type study chart.  They were made from 1948-1961 and this one is a peach.  With both of my shoulders replaced, the days of me working with this baby are over.   The japanning is very good.  The tote and knob are original finish and never been repaired.  There are initials on the top of the tote (AF)    As you can see from the pics there is plenty of blade left.  This is a real good example of an unrestored type 19.    I will include a few pics, additional pics available upon request.   The plane is Sold!.  The blade will be razor sharp and it will be setup ready to put to work.   

[Image: IMG_2002.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2003.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2004.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1997.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1995.jpg]

Please let me know if you have any questions at all and thanks for looking!

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
I'll take it. PM me with Paypal if that's how you'd like payment.
(05-14-2018, 01:59 PM)Blockplane Wrote: I'll take it. PM me with Paypal if that's how you'd like payment.
Sent you a PM with the info.

Thanks!
John
Presuming all parts are original, it is not a type 19, but likely much earlier than that, the lateral lever has a horizontal (and not vertical) "Stanley" and depending on the knurling on the depth screw, its either a type 16 or 18. Nice piece.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(05-14-2018, 03:54 PM)Admiral Wrote: Presuming all parts are original, it is not a type 19, but likely much earlier than that, the lateral lever has a horizontal (and not vertical) "Stanley" and depending on the knurling on the depth screw, its either a type 16 or 18.  Nice piece.

Cool!

Thanks for the info.

John
The plane is sold.
Oh yeah, there was a plane there..... for a while there, all I could see was a really cool vise
Wink