pricing large slabs
(05-16-2018, 09:56 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Where do you live, Arlin?

Brad

It shows under the bottom of my name.  Council Bluffs, IA.

If you are ever out this way you are very welcome to stop in.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks all for the feedback. Not sure how much closer I am to a secret pricing formula, guess we’ll inch up whatever we cannot keep in stock. It takes a while to dry the thick stuff though.

We accept appointments too and these are frequent with our regulars, so the four hour bottleneck is not as severe as one might think.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Tom,
Maybe another thing to try is to watch Facebook Marketplace for a while. There are several sawyers near me who regularly post listings of their inventory. That might give you an idea of what other independent sawyers are getting for their wood in your area.

Scott
Arlin, I was on my phone at the time. The mobile version of the app doesn't show the location.

Wish I were closer!
Semper fi,
Brad