Best Rolling Miter Stand for Garage
I’m looking for the best foldup rolling Miter Stand for my Milwaukee 12 inch slider Miter Box. Having lift help would be great.
Bosch t4b. Love it. One handle turn and a rocking motion it is up.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I have the Rigid Miter Saw SUV. Folds up and can be wheeled around like a hand truck. I think it works well.
(05-23-2018, 11:58 AM)macpianoman Wrote: I’m looking for the best foldup rolling Miter Stand for my Milwaukee 12 inch slider Miter Box. Having lift help would be great.

I picked up this Ridgid at HD on sale for something like $129 about six months ago, now its back up to $200.  Foot pedal to open and close very easily; stout construction, big wheels.  So I don't know if its the best, but I'm very happy with it.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-Unive.../206992161
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I have a Bosch gravity-rise for a Makita 10” SCMS.
This stores on-end and can be rolled out easily. (I usually use this in the driveway due to the dust).

Rolling and opening are both pretty good.

This arrangement is not the most compact you can get.

And the extension arms are mostly okay, but I can imagine other options being better, as well.

Matt
So I decided to just get this Husky cabinet and I will put a wood top on and mount the Miter Saw to it. It will never be out of the garage and the 4 foot wide cabinet next to it wil be the extension so to speak. Plus I get tons of storage with that cabinet. I appreciate all the replies and in fact I sold my Ridgid rolling stand because I didn’t want to move it 1000 miles. And there is no storage.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-27-in-.../205150551