Dust Collector for garage
Would this work for you?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/6-in-x-5-ft-.../100125106
(06-12-2018, 12:54 PM)SCK Wrote: Mike.  I was noticing your metal duct running out of the cyclone where did you get it. I found some spiral duct at Rockler but it would be nice to fine a local source.
About the time I was working on the cyclone, a friend sold his house was sold to a shopping center developer, so I just pulled out all the ducting before it was demolished, otherwise I'd probably used some light duty PVC pipe, or who knows what.
If you search "Harbor Freight dust collector modification" you'll find several videos showinghow to create a two-stage system.
Semper fi,
Brad

If you are not to far from Council Bluffs, IA.  I have a 1hp DC from Pennstate with the canister and with a Onida separator that goes on top of a trash can.  I will sell it cheap if you want it.

It was great for my turning and grizzly 6" jointer and my 15" grizzly planer.  I upgraded to a Grizzly 3hp DC and that handles my duel drum grizzly sander.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.