Yes, I can do electrical wiring
No I will not help anyone do theirs.
Rolleyes

Wiring up "The Roost" is a real pain.  

Only good part is that the outlets are high enough I can work sitting down.  
Laugh

I really don't like 10 ga solid wire.  That stuff really doesn't like to bend, fold or twist.
No
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Want to make 10 easy? Don ome 8 6 2 and kc350mil.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

12 is the biggest I’ve done. I can tell that 10 or more would be no treat.
(05-26-2018, 05:29 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: 12 is the biggest I’ve done. I can tell that 10 or more would be no treat.

The biggest I have worked is 2500 mcm AL.    You just hoped it wanted to go somewhere near where you wanted it to.   (In bulk substation)   Roly
(05-26-2018, 05:29 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: 12 is the biggest I’ve done. I can tell that 10 or more would be no treat.

12-AWG and 10-AWG, to be more specific.

Laugh
I think such a comment (getting something accomplished) demands you put up some pics.
Laugh
Laugh
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
On big service entry sizez ill say some greenlee ratchet cable benders and ratchet cable cutters are super nice.

Also if you are doing lots of nm/romex work, some romex cable strippers are a huge time saver. Southwire makes a pair that doexs 10 and 12ga. Cuts off sheath and strips the conductors.

Also good quality wire nuts and wago connectors are nice. Green ground wire nuts are sweet too to twist a few conductors together and make an eye loop for grounding screw.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

It isn't big and/or long until you need a winch to pull it.  
Raised
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
We did some rewiring at our old church...used stranded there...that was certainly nicer to work with and not much more as I recall.
(05-27-2018, 11:46 AM)TDKPE Wrote: It isn't big and/or long until you need a CDL-A to pull the trailer it’s loaded on. 
Raised

Fixt
Laugh