Yes, I can do electrical wiring
I'm loving it, it's gonna be an awesome shop!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Looks good WT.

While it's raining, get the sawcuts in the floor filled with Sikaflex.

Ed
I can get silicone caulk for $1/tube at local ReStore. Would that work?
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Ill help you load your puller. I have some wire.left over.

[Image: IMG_20180511_162336_zpsxjnlpffw.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(06-10-2018, 04:47 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: I can get silicone caulk for $1/tube at local ReStore.  Would that work?

Nope, won't hold up like the Sikaflex.

Need to put the foam cord in the groove first, probably  1/4" diameter, only needs to be down a 1/4-3/8.

The Sikaflex will flow in and self level.

Ed
(06-10-2018, 05:57 PM)EdL Wrote: Need to put the foam cord in the groove first, probably  1/4" diameter, only needs to be down a 1/4-3/8.

cuts right now are full of concrete dust/sand so some cleaning out will be required.
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(06-10-2018, 07:14 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: cuts right now are full of concrete dust/sand so some cleaning out will be required.
Rolleyes

Not looking forward to doing the same thing, just add sawdust and dirt...going to do the cuts under the overhang and approach also.

Ed