Holbren Discount
More than likely I'm not doing something correctly but does Holbren not give the Woodnet10 discount any longer?  I went to place an order today and when I entered Woodnet10 into the discount code box I got a message saying they don't recognize the code or that the code has expired.
(05-28-2018, 12:48 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: More than likely I'm not doing something correctly but does Holbren not give the Woodnet10 discount any longer?  I went to place an order today and when I entered Woodnet10 into the discount code box I got a message saying they don't recognize the code or that the code has expired.
it will get adjusted later from my experience 

forgot to say you are supposed to type it into the comment box IIRC
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I remember the part about entering it in the comment box however there no longer is a comment box only the promo code box. I know in the past the discount was manually taken care of after the order was placed. Hopefully Brian will come along and clarify if the promo code box is where the Woodnet10 goes.
I called Holbren today to inquire about the Woodnet10 discount issue I was having. The person I spoke with said she would pass along my information to Brian. She took my phone number and email address and said he would get back to me. All I can say is Brian is one terrific businessman, he called me back within 20 minutes!

Holbren has turned off the promo code box, temporarily I assume, due to issues with the selling prices on some of their product lines. Brian did inform me how to place my order and still receive the 10% on the saw blade I wanted to order. I will leave it up to him whether or not he wants to make that information public.