Projects that gets the most use?
(06-01-2018, 11:52 AM)hbmcc Wrote: Cool idea. Better than lifting the filter to see where coffee is in my cup. Short of boiling it over a camp fire your system is a great way to go. I pay about 12-cents a cup for my joe.

After 6 coffee makers died in one year and as many were returned for being DOA the last time, my family got a Keurig machine. I was back to a percolator running the wrong grind at the time the monster box filled a fifth of the counter space. The machine died a year later and never really ran my coffee.

The neanderthal coffee maker (who knew that neanderthals even drank coffee) is capable of brewing single cups or carafe of coffee.  It takes about the same amount of time as my automatic (though I do have to do the pouring).  I can make the coffee stronger (by pouring slower) or weaker (by pouring fast), so as an "artisan" this appeals to me.  

There are a couple of well-regarded wood coffee makers similar to this, but their footprint is vastly larger.  My counter space is at a premium so I prefer the smaller size.

I've been waiting for it to fall apart or for the finish to fail to replace it with the new improved version.  But alas, this is the pink bunny of coffee makers.  It keeps going and going.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(06-01-2018, 08:10 AM)Cian Wrote: Beautiful work, Hank!  Lovin' that sideboard! 
Cool

Thanks Cian!
My wife is vertically challenged. She asked for a step stool which she uses often.
One of the first flag cases I built was for my father in law’s flag. It is on a shelf in our living room- I look at it every day.

(05-29-2018, 11:51 AM)Cooler Wrote: I had several.  They are all on PhotoBucket and won't appear in the sites.  

What picture storage are you using?  I will take new photos and post them.  The one I'm using is an older design.  I will make up a newer one and post that.

What hosting site are you using?  Is it any good?

Photobucket turned out to be a huge back-stab in my opinion.

Photobucket has come under ownership and has released any photos that were in hostage so you should be able to post them untill the next money grab.
John T.
(06-02-2018, 12:23 AM)JTTHECLOCKMAN Wrote: Photobucket has come under ownership and has released any photos that were in hostage so you should be able to post them untill the next money grab.

Wow! It's true!

[Image: DSCN0615.jpg]