LED shop lights on sale at Costco
(05-31-2018, 04:13 PM)jlanciani Wrote: I’ve mentioned it here before, but for the folks in New England both Ocean State Job Lot and the HfH Restores sell this exact light for $15.

I didn't know restores sold new goods. I'll have to check them out. OSJL, of course, has no value to me.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Being that my shop is a detached garage the no buzzing and quick/instant light was the seller for me, even tho the fluorescent fixtures still worked. I kept two of the good ones to put in the walk-up attic.
Benny

(05-31-2018, 04:23 PM)Mr_Mike Wrote: I didn't know restores sold new goods.  I'll have to check them out.  OSJL, of course, has no value to me.

At least here in MA they sell tons of led lighting for cheap. The electric utilities here use HfH restores as an outlet for energy conservation products that the state mandates that the utilities subsidize.
Thanks for the heads up...been waiting for a sale...snagged 5 and put em up...man what a difference it makes!!!
Limit 5. That was a PITA. Wife and I used separate lines and I got 10. I think I'll just order the rest I need.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Thanks, bought 10.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I put up my 10 units. I had to add surface mount boxes and receptacles, which increased my cost, but they are way better than the wore out 8 ft t12s. I need more.