HANDTOOLS: SW #6C Remains Available @ $75-Now $70
More Pics can be found in the Flickr albums linked below.
First there is a 9" drawknife; I've reground the edge, no maker's mark, its old, handles are solid but one is a bit loose, but the through rod is solid and its not coming off, so that's an apology, priced quite reasonably at $15 plus shipping.

Teaser pic:
[Image: 28644806478_b433eefa4e_b.jpg]

Next is a Millers Falls #3 eggbeater; needs some cleanup, but handle is solid, chuck works like it should and it has the oft-missing side "Chef's Hat" handle. Again, clean it up and its a good user, reasonably priced at $15 plus shipping.

Teaser pic:  [Image: 28644807668_38febddcd5_b.jpg]

Next is a vintage Craftsman 10" throw brace; it all works as it should, looks like it was made under contract for Sears by Millers Falls from the chuck design; nice wood top knob, enclosed ratcheting mechanism which is an indicia of quality manufacture. Yours for $15 plus shipping.

Teaser Pic:  [Image: 28644804558_4146798117_b.jpg]

Last is a Sweetheart #6C corregated foreplane. This is a type 13, ('25-'28), all original and correct for type (no frankenplane here!), with triangle logo iron. Tote has a horn repair, by me, and is well done. Knob is solid. No other apologies, mechanically 100%, I've sharpened the iron on my Tormek and mated the chipbreaker, so its ready to be put to work. An excellent example of a T13 plane and will make someone an excellent user. Yours for $80 [Now $75] plus shipping. See Flickr album below for pics.

Teaser Pic: [Image: 41560601795_c42b371572_b.jpg]

DK, Eggbeater and Brace: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...6968887334

6C:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...5836292421

I don't have paypal so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are ok.  First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" with shipping information gets priority.  thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Drawknife and eggbeater are sold.
(06-03-2018, 04:54 PM)Admiral Wrote: Drawknife and eggbeater are sold.

Brace is sold.

#6C now $75 plus shipping....... great fore plane, excellent vintage.
Bump for a nice #6C
That is a nice plane. Don't need three #6 planes though
(06-08-2018, 09:31 AM)EricU Wrote: That is a nice plane. Don't need three #6 planes though

Who says? 
Raised
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(06-08-2018, 11:38 AM)Bill Wilson Wrote: Who says? 
Raised

It's a Sweetheart!!
(06-08-2018, 02:58 PM)Admiral Wrote: It's a Sweetheart!!

Bump for the $6C.....
Egg beater and drawknife arrived safely and exactly as described. Thanks! (and free bump)
Mike
(06-14-2018, 08:52 AM)Cuprousworks Wrote: Egg beater and drawknife arrived safely and exactly as described. Thanks! (and free bump)
Mike

Mike:  glad they arrived safely, use in good health.... thanks again.