FS: Stanley 9.5 plane and bed brackets
Selling for a friend, who is retiring from his job as a guitar tech. Stanley 9 1/2 plane. Adjustable throat 1 5/8" iron. Just honed and tried out by me. Not a beautiful classic, but in good shape, and will do its job. Made in USA. $35 shipped CONUS. 

Also, a set of 4 bed brackets, similar to the lots that recently sold, but this is enough for just one bed. Apology for an extra hole in one, which obviously won't be seen in use. I can't remember why or how it got there. Anyway, $9 shipped CONUS. Unfortunately, they are heavy and shipping will eat up a good deal of the price. 

Price drop:
How about $30 for the plane and $8 for the brackets, shipped, CONUS.
SUNDAY PRICE DROP and shameless bump:

$25 Shipped for the plane. $7 Shipped for the brackets. After this, they go off to that vast auction place which shall not be named.
(06-10-2018, 03:19 PM)dov tayles Wrote: SUNDAY PRICE DROP and shameless bump:

$25 Shipped for the plane. $7 Shipped for the brackets. After this, they go off to that vast auction place which shall not be named.
I'll take the plane.  PM with pay method.
(06-10-2018, 09:45 PM)humanrace Wrote: I'll take the plane.  PM with pay method.

PM coming your way. Thanks.
I'm next in line for the plane if the deal doesn't fall through.
(06-10-2018, 11:29 PM)joey81 Wrote: I'm next in line for the plane if the deal doesn't fall through.

You are next if the sale to humanrace falls through. Thanks.
Plane is sold. Bed brackets remain available.
Brackets are sold.