Boy Scouts need your unused braces
(06-07-2018, 11:07 AM)Bob10 Wrote: he had his mill in the parking lot, sliced it up gave some to the owner of the log and I guess sold off the rest

Bob, If you had contact info for the sawyer I'd see if he had any leftovers he might like to share. Thanks in advance.
In retrospect, smashing my index finger with a hammer was a poor choice.
(06-08-2018, 09:30 AM)Todd McGee Wrote: Bob, If you had contact info for the sawyer I'd see if he had any leftovers he might like to share. Thanks in advance.

Todd

He gave you the phone number above in the post.

Also a + for helping the kids I know how you feel in helping others
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you to everyone who has sent braces, drills and bits. I'm taking them up to the Camp soon and they will be well used over this summer and in the future.
In retrospect, smashing my index finger with a hammer was a poor choice.
My shop partner has a bunch, do you still need any more?

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Slav, 
I'm pretty well set now, thanks to the generosity of the group. 

Todd