NOS Festool, Stanley chisels, Greenlee gouges and more
Good morning, in my never ending quest to clear out my shop, I'm offering some stuff that's easy to ship. I usually use USPS, so shipping should be pretty reasonable. I accept Paypal, money orders, checks or even cash. As always first PM with a definitive "I'll take it", gets it. Let's start with the Festool stuff. I have a box of zero clearance inserts for the jig saw, part # 488662 and a box of buffing pads for the ROS, part# 488348. $25 for the buffing pads and $10 for the zero clearance inserts.
[Image: YnGBZ22m.jpg][Image: mLMgUh1m.jpg]
Next are some NOS Stanley unstamped 750 chisels and Greenlee gouges. I have 5 1/4" chisels and 4 1/2" chisels. Some of them still have the cosmoline on them, but they will clean up easily with a soft Scotchbrite pad. I also have 5 Greenlee in-cannel gouges that are 3/8" wide. I don't know what the sweep is. All of them are $20 each.
[Image: 3tfXNzgm.jpg][Image: Jvxapr9m.jpg]
[Image: WpvEsBsm.jpg][Image: vFNjJ0Ym.jpg]
[Image: evYqVH3m.jpg][Image: aOQ1XQqm.jpg]
Here's a NOS Whiteside inlay kit. Part number is 9500. $25
[Image: DdUDHcMm.jpg]
A Oneway vari-grind. $25
[Image: HN3s3k8m.jpg]
Last are a couple of sets of Irwn auger bits. One is a small set which has 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 and 1" bits. Box is really nice on this one and even has the nifty booklet. The other is the large set. Box isn't quite as nice, but the bits are in excellent condition. $35 for the small set and $65 for the large. Both sets have coarse lead screws.
[Image: ZtDxp58m.jpg][Image: MQ5HIt4m.jpg]
[Image: WAjsMlnm.jpg][Image: LkAdcvOm.jpg]

That's it for now. I'm happy to send more pics or info, so let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
PM sent for the Irwn auger bit (small set)
PM sent for one 1/4" 750.
Very nice stuff, very nice.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent on Whiteside inlay kit
The small set of auger bits, Whiteside inlay kit, one of the 1/4" chisels and one of the Greenlee gouges are sold. Thanks!!!
PM Sent on the large Irwin Bits...
Eric
PM sent for Festool stuff
The Festool stuff, both sets of auger bits, the Whiteside inlay kit, 2 of the 1/4" chisels and 1 of the 1/2" chisels are spoken for. Thanks!!
PM sent for one of the 1/4" chisels
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me