SOLD - Veritas MKII Power Sharpening System Plus Extras
Hi all, the shop clean up is continuing and I am selling my Veritas MKII Power Sharpening System.  This machine is in very good condition, and comes with lots of extras.  It has 7 platters 2 of which have never been used.  It has 5 tool/blade holders.  5 micro Finishing Film Discs that have not been used.  

This Item is SOLD!  Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Some pics.....

[Image: IMG_2129_zpsqv9z020b.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2137_zpscjkkez3u.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2132_zpskly0y6lj.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2134_zpscxmae4cm.jpg][Image: IMG_2136_zpsb5psortk.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2133_zpspgaanqda.jpg]

Thanks for looking,
John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(06-09-2018, 03:52 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Hi all, the shop clean up is continuing and I am selling my Veritas MKII Power Sharpening System.  This machine is in very good condition, and comes with lots of extras.  It has 7 platters 2 of which have never been used.  It has 5 tool/blade holders.  5 micro Finishing Film Discs that have not been used.  

I am asking $425.00 shipped in the CONUS.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Some pics.....

[Image: IMG_2129_zpsqv9z020b.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2137_zpscjkkez3u.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2132_zpskly0y6lj.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2134_zpscxmae4cm.jpg][Image: IMG_2136_zpsb5psortk.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2133_zpspgaanqda.jpg]

Thanks for looking,
John
They are first class machines..I have had one for years..I recently bought three 8" diamond backed steel laps at Amazon for mine and they work great on the hardest tool steel or carbide.,,You can also get carbide impregnated discs for them...They work fine for roughing chipped edges.

When the diamond coating wears off, you can used powdered Boron Carbide on the steel lap..Boron is second only to diamond.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Bump for price reduction to $400.00 Shipped in the CONUS
I would be open to listening to reasonable offers, just pm me if interested.

Thanks!
John
Final price reduction to $350.00 Shipped in the CONUS
This item is SOLD!

Thanks Jlivingstone!

John