Rust hunting this weekend
Stopped at a flea yesterday morning even though rain predicted all day and found these in a box of household junk. I am not a carver but recognized the two cherries label and took a chance. Two gouges, two chip carving knives, a V shaped chisel, and a square chisel. Thought the box ruler was a Stanley, but it's marked Upton Nut Co.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice!

Looks like a great find .. how much?
Nice indeed!

The folding rule could well have been made by Stanley and badged for Upton.  Making one of those wooden rules would not have been a casual project, and it was no doubt much easier for small companies to contract the manufacturing out.  As I understand it, most, maybe all, of the large manufacturers made a lot of products for someone else with their logo on the products.
Paid $10.00 for everything. Almost fell out of my chair when I looked them up.
One of the gouges has some rust that I will try to remove with evaporust.
They all seem sharp, and a few appear to be unused.
Great price,  I have a few of the Two Cherries gouges and they take a wicked sharp edge.