WTB - Biesemeyer Fence
I don't suppose any of you guys happen to have a Biesemeyer fence laying around you wouldn't mind parting with? Just the fence, not the rails.

Thanks!
Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(06-17-2018, 02:41 PM)Big Dave Wrote: I don't suppose any of you guys happen to have a Biesemeyer fence laying around you wouldn't mind parting with? Just the fence, not the rails.

Thanks!
Dave

I don't Dave but what are you up to?

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Nothing major, John. It just seems like the last few projects I've done I could have saved quite a bit of time by not having to move the rip fence from one setup to another if I had another one. I don't know if you've seen pics of my tablesaw setup, but I replaced the extension table of my Unisaw with my contractor's saw. I keep a rip blade on the uni and crosscut or dado on the contractor's, and move the fence for either saw when needed. If I had another fence, I wouldn't have to jockey between the two as long as there was room between them for what I needed...

Basically, I'm just lazy.
Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Amazon has a couple listed warehouse deals if it will work for you
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listin...dition=all
Larry
Thanks, Larry

Do you know if the new style fence will fit/work on the old tubes?
(06-17-2018, 04:56 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Thanks, Larry

Do you know if the new style fence will fit/work on the old tubes?

Sorry, i do not.  Hopefully someone else has the answer
Larry
https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?...Morocco-IN

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(06-17-2018, 02:41 PM)Big Dave Wrote: I don't suppose any of you guys happen to have a Biesemeyer fence laying around you wouldn't mind parting with? Just the fence, not the rails.

Thanks!
Dave

I do have an older one in decent shape, but shipping would hurt.
(06-18-2018, 03:06 PM)jasfrank Wrote: I do have an older one in decent shape, but shipping would hurt.

Got any pics?
(06-18-2018, 03:52 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Got any pics?

I'll try tomorrow. Its stashed up in the rafters and I would need to get it out