WTB - Biesemeyer Fence
(07-07-2018, 03:11 PM)jasfrank Wrote: Dave, I'll get those pictures of the white biesemeyer tonite or tomorrow sometime.

Thanks!
Big Grin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."

Here are the photos of those two other Beisemeyers. The rails by the Accu Fence are not for that, but were with the earlier PM fence I showed pics of. The new rails for it are in boxes. There is a pad on the top of the white fence for a feeder I assume. It was there when I got it and I have used that fence a lot and it has never affected anything.
Thanks for the pics!
Yes 

Check your PM's, please...
Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(06-17-2018, 02:41 PM)Big Dave Wrote: I don't suppose any of you guys happen to have a Biesemeyer fence laying around you wouldn't mind parting with? Just the fence, not the rails.

Thanks!
Dave

i've about 10 of them.  if you still need, shoot me a PM and we will see about getting you squared away.
My Day Job
well, bye.
(07-13-2018, 08:31 AM)closed for business Wrote: i've about 10 of them...

Eek
Eek
closed for business
i've about 10 of them.  if you still need, shoot me a PM and we will see about getting you squared away.

I think I've got it covered, but if it falls through, I'll definitely be in touch...
Winkgrin
(07-13-2018, 08:33 AM)Cian Wrote:
Eek
Eek

+1

Eek
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020