WTB - Biesemeyer Fence
(06-18-2018, 08:47 PM)jasfrank Wrote: I'll try tomorrow. Its stashed up in the rafters and I would need to get it out

I appreciate it!

Thanks!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
If Dave passes on it and you are in the Ohio area, I might be interested.
Here is the fence from my rafters. I also have a white one, pretty much the same, but thats at the farm, and would be able to get pics within a week or so. Slight saw marks on the side but I doubt they'd affect much. I think the white one has them also. Let me know if interested. NC for the dirt and dust....

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-19-2018, 04:10 PM)jasfrank Wrote: Here is the fence from my rafters. I also have a white one, pretty much the same, but thats at the farm, and would be able to get pics within a week or so. Slight saw marks on the side but I doubt they'd affect much. I think the white one has them also. Let me know if interested. NC for the dirt and dust....

Thanks!

I appreciate the pics! I am interested, but you've piqued my interest with the mention of another one. Is there any chance you can post a few pics of that one, too? I'm in no hurry, so a couple weeks won't be a big deal...

Thanks again!
Yes
Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Where are you located jasfrank? Again, Dave has first dibs.
I caan get pics of the other one also, but will be a few days. I'm in MN cville.
(06-20-2018, 08:08 AM)jasfrank Wrote: I caan get pics of the other one also, but will be a few days. I'm in MN cville.

Thanks!
Smile
(06-20-2018, 08:08 AM)jasfrank Wrote: I caan get pics of the other one also, but will be a few days. I'm in MN cville.

Hi!

Just wondering if you'd been able to get pics of your other fence?

I hope you had a good Independence Day!
Yes

Dave
I have the metal body of a shop fox classic fence if you’re interested in that. It’s a biesemeyer clone. Slap a couple faces on it and add a handle and you’re good to go.

Pay the shipping and you’re welcome to it. Grizzly and I had a miscommunication when I bought my saw and they didn’t need this back and it’s been kicking around here for a couple years now.
-Marc

Dave, I'll get those pictures of the white biesemeyer tonite or tomorrow sometime. Looked at it yesterday, but I had left my phone in the house and then by the time I thought of it again it was pretty late eve. I also seen I have a new Powermatic Accufence (same as the Beisemeyer but with those slippery plastic sides.) here, but I would want t sell that one with the rails.