Selling my Hammer A3-31 Planer Jointer
I am selling my Hammer A3-31 4 HP jointer planer because I have to make room in my garage. Great shape works like new, light weekend use. This machine is very quiet and has a 12” joint capacity and 10” thickness planer. Comes with 2 table extensions, mobile base and silent power head. I have close to $5,700 into this before shipping and tax.  Asking $3,950.

I am located in the western suburbs of Chicago, near Naperville, IL.

Feel free to contact me with any questions I am very new to the site.

PB

Attached Files Image(s)

You might want to post where you are located to help attract more buyers.  Good luck with the sale!
(06-18-2018, 05:52 PM)greatscott Wrote: You might want to post where you are located to help attract more buyers.  Good luck with the sale!

Thanks I am a total freshman at posting..  PB
Welcome to the Forum
(06-18-2018, 05:47 PM)ptrckbhnnn Wrote: I am selling my Hammer A3-31 4 HP jointer planer because I have to make room in my garage. Great shape works like new, light weekend use. This machine is very quiet and has a 12” joint capacity and 10” thickness planer. Comes with 2 table extensions, mobile base and silent power head. I have close to $5,700 into this before shipping and tax.  Asking $3,950.

I am located in the western suburbs of Chicago, near Naperville, IL.

Feel free to contact me with any questions I am very new to the site.

PB

Hi Pat. Is this still available and if so would you be able to ship?
Why are things so far away?