Milwaukee Inflator
Our local hardware Store has an annual big tool sale during Fathers Day weekend.  Picked up a Milwaukee Compact Inflator and took home to try out.  

First inflation was my 2-wheeled barrow.   Removed cap, connected hose, turn on machine. Set the PSI I wanted and hit the "start" button.  MMMMMBBBBRRRRDDDD, or whatever sound it makes. Inflator stopped at the psi setting, inflation done. Did the second tire and done.

Then off to my big dolly and topped off both tires.  Done.

Then topped off my car tires, all only a few pounds low but nice to have them tuned up.  

Then off to my BIG BIG truck tire, a 28x8 tire, really big.  Tire was low, I think around 4psi and the the inflator stopped at 6.5 psi. Battery was in need of a re-charge.  All this on one 12v battery.

Realized this big truck tire is something the inflator is not designed for and moved onto a flat tire on an old car in storage and easily inflated from total flat to 32psi.  This was a 15" tire.  

Conclusion so far:

First one heck of a lot of fun!!!
Second, a really quick way to top up tires and a great backup if your spare is low when you really need it. 
Third, with this inflator I found I was topping off everything I have, old cars, motorcycle, pedal bikes, wheel barrows, tractor tires and much more.  

So, in conclusion, I highly recommend this inflator for around the house chores for sports equipment and auto, NOT for Semi-trucks.  

Did i mention fun???
I'm waiting for my dealer to get stock. I'm #3 on a list of about 40 waiting on them.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

This thing?  I have a fair assortment of M12 tools, bit didnt realize the inflator wouldve been that effective. May have to check it out.

I like it, picked it up for $79 at Home Depot with a 2 Amp hour battery when they first came out. It works great.  No charger, but I have several extra from all my kits.  I still like the the 6 pack Rapid Charger for 3 M12 & 3 M18 though. Dan
Doing a quick search...

$69 shipped for the bare tool from ACMETOOLS.com

$79 shipped with a battery from TOOLS-PLUS.com
Geez.

Every few months I end up buying a tool mentioned on this site that I had previously never heard of. Oh well, at least it's under $100.
I bought at Home Depot in DE for $79 with the extra battery. They had a stack.

Have used to inflate pool toys and seemed to work well. Little loud when you're doing it sitting at the kitchen table.

Rich
"Have a very small amount of things to work with." Henri Cartier-Bresson
(06-26-2018, 10:41 AM)Cian Wrote: Doing a quick search...

$69 shipped for the bare tool from ACMETOOLS.com

$79 shipped with a battery from TOOLS-PLUS.com

Home Depot has both of these deals as well.

https://www.homedepot.com/s/milwaukee%25...tor?NCNI-5
It's arrived. Very handy to have at hand.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.