Apothecary chest - video
Here are a few more videos to illustrate some of the strategies that were used. These precede the video presented earlier:

Rebating the pin board ...

Preparing the sockets ...

Clearing the sockets ...

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Derek, I do love your videos. I do suggest that turn up the mic gain quite a bit though.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(06-25-2018, 02:46 PM)daddo Wrote: Just the thing for- eye of nute, lizard gizzard, snap dragon fodder, bat wings and potions.
Winkgrin

A flexible mount (as I'm sure you know) for the camera would help position at the work in order to see what you're actually doing.

Otherwise, I cheated and went to the end part to see the dovetail- excellent job!

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking of Alan Rickman as I watched the video (all the way through).

Great video and great technique.  I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Just a reminder that I am continuing to post on the Woodworking forum.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com