Hartville 15% discount on Festool Products?
I guess the WN15 Discount can't be applied toward Festool Products at Hartville Tool?
Eric
Correct.  No discount on the Festool. Or on the "On-Sale" items.

And Festool items rarely go on sale.
WoodTinker
(06-25-2018, 09:12 AM)WoodTinker Wrote: Correct.  No discount on the Festool. Or on the "On-Sale" items.

And Festool items rarely go on sale.

Thanks,  Tried it on a systainer and it didn't work!
Eric
(06-25-2018, 11:17 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Thanks,  Tried it on a systainer and it didn't work!

If you are looking for systainers then use German or UK Amazon.  Not every systainer is shipped to the US and this varies over time so you may have to look several times over a couple of weeks.  The more you buy at one time the more reasonable the shipping gets but depending on the exchange rate the prices are for good to wow.  The shipping times are not much if any longer than UPS ground from a US seller.  I buy almost all of my Festool accessories from these two sources and have bought dozens of systainers.  Another thing that is MUCH cheaper is the Domino assortments which are available ship to the US about 75% of the time, it varies often.  If it doesn't ship to the US it will be in red text in a section just under the price.

The tools can be gotten discounted by keeping up with sales and eBay bucks deals on eBay.  Just about 3 weeks ago eBay had a 20% off sale sitewide (eBay makes up the difference to the merchant) I got a TS75 for 20% off and it came from Hartville as they sell on eBay, plus I got another 1% in eBay bucks I can use later.
(06-25-2018, 12:33 PM)Huxleywood Wrote: If you are looking for systainers then use German or UK Amazon.  Not every systainer is shipped to the US and this varies over time so you may have to look several times over a couple of weeks.  The more you buy at one time the more reasonable the shipping gets but depending on the exchange rate the prices are for good to wow.  The shipping times are not much if any longer than UPS ground from a US seller.  I buy almost all of my Festool accessories from these two sources and have bought dozens of systainers.  Another thing that is MUCH cheaper is the Domino assortments which are available ship to the US about 75% of the time, it varies often.  If it doesn't ship to the US it will be in red text in a section just under the price.

The tools can be gotten discounted by keeping up with sales and eBay bucks deals on eBay.  Just about 3 weeks ago eBay had a 20% off sale sitewide (eBay makes up the difference to the merchant) I got a TS75 for 20% off and it came from Hartville as they sell on eBay, plus I got another 1% in eBay bucks I can use later.
Great, thanks for the tip I will look into it!  I appreciate it.

Eric
Eric
(06-25-2018, 03:47 PM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Great, thanks for the tip I will look into it!  I appreciate it.

Eric

Can you still buy from Amazon Germany? And have shipped to US
Something for you to keep n mind, the Hartville tool discount we used to get has been discontinued. Should be no complaints from us (IMHO) because for years we benefited from it and I sure saved a lot of money. So I thank them for it while it lasted, and understand current business realities are different. In fact I think they changed their software and i' didn't even see a coupon code box the last time I ordered.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.