Cherry group buy near Frederick, MD?
Question 
There's a guy nearby that has about 500bf of kiln dried cherry we can get for $3.75/bf.  I want 100bf and know another person that will take another 100bf.  Seller wants to sell it as a whole stack.

Anybody else interested?
Semper fi,
Brad

Either cherry is expensive in your area or it’s some really nice material. Or both I suppose.

Good luck
Well, in NJ $3.75 bd/ft is a fabulous price......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(06-26-2018, 09:52 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: There's a guy nearby that has about 500bf of kiln dried cherry we can get for $3.75/bf.  I want 100bf and know another person that will take another 100bf.  Seller wants to sell it as a whole stack.

Anybody else interested?

Hey JarHead Devil-Dog,

Is that 4/4 and 8' boards?
WoodTinker
Hey guys, some more details:

lengths are 8-10'
widths are 6-12"
it's all 4/4

This will be broken up into stacks of Xbf. There won't be any picking through. If we go through with it, I'll buy the wood, put it on my trailer, and cover it with a tarp. I'll mark each board with its volume, and when you come to pick up, we'll pull off the top the number of boards needed to match what you're buying.

No, the price isn't killer, but it's about 1/2 what I pay my local guy.

If still interested, send me a PM. I already have one person who is interested in some of it. Need about 200bf more to be spoken for.
Semper fi,
Brad

Far cheaper than what we can find down here in Texas as well.  Good luck, hope it works out.  If you get in a bind, buy it all, and just store some of it and sell it later with a "storage fee" included...
Brad is this rough cut?
Yes, it's rough lumber.
Semper fi,
Brad

I've got 400bf spoken for. Anybody else interested? If nobody else joins in, the deal isn't dead; I'll just buy the extra and put it up for sale later, as Strokes suggested.
Semper fi,
Brad

Sorry, folks, he had somebody how up today and bought the stack.

I'll be watching for others like this, though.
Semper fi,
Brad