SOLD: Veritas MKII Power Sharpening System, extra discs and papers
Hi, my new much-smaller shop means I cannot house a duplicative stand-alone sharpening station any longer. This system works perfectly and is a great way to quickly touch up any blade in your shop. The blue discs can certainly do a bevel re-grind if needed -- a great way to restore chipped chisels, etc.  In total a fantastic one-stop system I planned to keep where it was forever, but times change 
Smile

Price is $SOLD plus actual shipping cost to you, which we can just estimate together.  The unit itself is heavy and sturdy, so it's a few bucks to get it to you, but not a big deal.  The sides have a couple small scratches but the unit is truly 

For more details:
http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.as...3072,48435

... and note that this comes with:
-- 3 extra platters, for a total of two "tall" and 3 "micro bevel height" platters
-- stepped papers so each platter is a unique grit
-- PLUS one platter uses the ultra-fine paper from Tools For Working Wood (colors apparent in pics)
-- a couple extra paper sheets
-- The original black nylon cover to keep it clean when not in use

Let me know if you have any questions.  Item is located in Eugene, OR, 97402.  Willing to drive a bit to avoid shipping, for sure, thanks for asking!

Pics:  

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NhhnAoRX5Fd5cywFA

[Image: MQaXjziNx4v3Yuc7Wu6Dkd1Hg8fCok58O4yUpkzL...2-h1478-no]

[Image: avs3LjP18tT7OFNnBNpqbTv1u--dUHvORcbEFkDk...2-h1478-no]

[Image: 4WIpgHemfZoyMjxb0xZDCo2d1Db-Tr4AP4s39A0X...2-h1478-no]

[Image: usCtqo-GG9K_3ExaOSzzaoWsLLbuijHg-2VFU2YL...2-h1478-no]

[Image: PquRmCHyF3rEBYmzZ46ij7SDFkZy9d6w81-GHkN8...0-h1478-no]
How about a general location or zipcode in case someone local gets lucky?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(06-30-2018, 05:23 PM)iclark Wrote: How about a general location or zipcode in case someone local gets lucky?

Shoot I forgot I lost my old profile on these forums, thanks!

In Eugene, OR, 97402.  Willing to drive a bit to avoid shipping, for sure, thanks for asking!
bumping to say that if you're interested, I'd be open to offers, thanks and happy 4th!