Handtools: Block, Drawknife;Boxed Bits; Brace, #4,#5, more
Now, for something more prosaic than the #65 and the Carving Chisels..... a full set of pics can be found in the linked Flickr album, found below.....

First up is a vintage Stanley 9 1/4 block plane; full iron, 99% japanning, zero apologies, reset the bevel, flattened the back and sharpened it; ready to go; as you can see it pulls shavings like it should.  A great user plane, yours for $30 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:
[Image: 42211411615_e9e30b677b_b.jpg]

Next up is a very nice drawknife, good for fine work, 4", great condition, handles solid, zero apologies, steel in great shape, not much else to say, yours for $35 plus shipping, teaser pic:
[Image: 43065948542_0b26edc410_b.jpg]

Next up is a vintage Craftsman depth gauge, very clean, a German made Hauser caliper, with both metric and imperial scales; these are sold as a pair only for $25 plus shipping; then we have a Starrett 4" double square, excellent tool, I couldn't live without mine, Starrett quality, $35 plus shipping; teaser pic:
[Image: 43065949312_8b4e39274a_b.jpg]

Next are a couple of truly vintage gouges and a chisel; first a 7/16 Buck Bros incannel gouge; then a 5/8 outcannel marked Cutler (good maker) and a 3/4 firmer chisel marked Geo. Carey; all are quite clean, will make excellent users; take your pick for $10 each plus shipping, take all three for $25 plus shipping, teaser pic:

[Image: 43065950132_3ffe651437_b.jpg]

Next is a boxed set of #4 through #16 irwin brace bits; it was missing one so I put in a Jennings pattern to fill it out (red tang); box is rough, but it's there; yours for $60 plus shipping; also a vintage Craftsman 10" brace, quality, made by Millers Falls, enclosed ratchet, works as it should, $20 plus shipping; take 'em both for $75 plus shipping; teaser pic:

[Image: 43065950722_df36d7fc05_b.jpg]

Next up is a prewar Stanley Type 16 #4 smoother, this one is nice; 99% japanning, all original, plenty of iron, almost full length; has a tote crack repair, by me with epoxy, solid, otherwise nice rosewood; iron has back flattened and sharpened on my tormek, it pulls shavings like it should, smoother ready to go, and its a real peach; yours for $60 plus shipping; teaser pic:
[Image: 43065952152_81173196bb_b.jpg]

Last but not least, here is a Stanley prewar Type 16 #5 jack; full iron, 90%+ japanning; all original and correct for type; has a horn repair, by me, which is solid, again, otherwise wood is good; iron flattened, sharpened and it pulls shavings like it should; yours for $45 plus shipping, teaser pic:

Here's the link to the Flickr album; you can enlarge the pics and take a good look:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...8555303815

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; include your full shipping address in the PM so I can quote postage and print mailing labels; I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are just fine.

User tools that I would own, given the once over and ready for work, at reasonable prices.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
For some reason the #5 pic didn't show up, let's try again....

[Image: 42211421125_73336c6af7_b.jpg]
#4, #5, Starrett square, gouges and chisel are sold.

I'm surprised that drawknife is still here, very useful size for delicate work.
I'll take the Starrett square -PM Sent
(07-01-2018, 11:33 AM)jeffcon4 Wrote: I'll take the Starrett square -PM Sent

Sorry, it’s already sold.
Stanley 9 1/4 is sold.
(07-01-2018, 01:49 PM)Admiral Wrote: Stanley 9 1/4 is sold.

I'll take the drawknife. PM sent.
Ok, the box of Irwin bits is now $50 plus shipping, and the Hauser caliper and depth gauge are now $20 plus shipping.
Drawknife is sold.
I'm in for the bits and brace