My Phyiscal Therapy Warning! Graphic Images
I recently, stupidly cut may finger on my TS...this is one of my first attempts to play my bass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hza_hasH...e=youtu.be
I only do woodworking to justify my true hobby...Tool Collecting!
My father in law had trimmed 3 fingers with a skil saw. When little kids would notice his hands and look too long he would tell them “ see what happens if you pick your nose?”

Hope your finger heals nicely

Ouch !!! .........sends chills up the back of my legs. Remember all too well the time i put a kerf cut through the nail on my left forefinger with the tablesaw. Lucky you and lucky me.

(07-03-2018, 08:21 PM)skypn Wrote: I recently, stupidly cut may finger on my TS...this is one of my first attempts to play my bass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hza_hasH...e=youtu.be

Sorry for the injury and hope that you recover well - good luck! 

But reminds me of a historic classical guitarist, Django Reinhardt who was caught in a fire and severely damaged his left hand (pic below) - amazing how well he could play a guitar - not a lot of full chords but his single lines were phenomenal - Dave
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina
(07-03-2018, 09:08 PM)giradman Wrote: Sorry for the injury and hope that you recover well - good luck! 

But reminds me of a historic classical guitarist, Django Reinhardt who was caught in a fire and severely damaged his left hand (pic below) - amazing how well he could play a guitar - not a lot of full chords but his single lines were phenomenal - Dave
Smile

Thank all of you for your support.
I only do woodworking to justify my true hobby...Tool Collecting!
Keep at it.

Two finger guitar.

I was going to mention Django when I saw your video.
Sorry about your accident, hope you heal soon.
I'm a finger player, and recently put a nice sharp kitchen knife through my right index finger, 8 stitches.
Crazy
For at least a month it hurt like hell to play.
The upside is that I got plenty of practice with thumb and pick.
Just another tool to get the job done.
I hate those little cuts that match the length of the string on the guitar. The string slips right in there.
Laugh

I quit using a pick so many years ago, I don't know if I could even use one anymore.

Perhaps you should try the pi annie? (Piano).?
Big Grin