LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco
Costco has them periodically at that price.  They are light and bright.  I have used them for grow lights to start my tomatoes and peppers in the basement and for work light in my garage shop.
Made me break down and join Costco; I don't need large quantities of staples, its just me and my bride, but this made it worth it, along with motor oil deals.  Got 5, and will likely go back for more.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(07-06-2018, 07:00 PM)Admiral Wrote: Made me break down and join Costco; I don't need large quantities of staples, its just me and my bride, but this made it worth it, along with motor oil deals.  Got 5, and will likely go back for more.

Admiral, last year I joined Costco for the same reason and it's a 70 mile drive to get there (one way). But those lights are so good and I bought enough to make it worthwhile. I have to say I like Costco, just wish one was closer.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
They ship and you can buy without being a member. I bought 12 for the basement last year and it cost an extra $6 because I was not (and am still not) a member.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Found balast bypass, 4' led tubes for $4.32 each, including shipping, if you buy a case of 25 tubes. $108 total.
Not a Costco member, and might go this way.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(07-10-2018, 11:18 AM)Pirate Wrote: Found balast bypass, 4' led tubes for $4.32 each, including shipping, if you buy a case of 25 tubes. $108 total.
Not a Costco member,  and might go this way.

Where did you find that price?
Couldn't find the same ad but found them for $4 a piece with free shipping on eBay
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
What color temp. Is best for a shop?
I like the "daylight" color, which I think os about 5K. Just seems brighter to me.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I have them in my shop and I like them a lot. The color temp is not too warm or too cool.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.