A couple of new boards
This first one I call "Swirl" The biggest challenge was figuring out the matching radius on each segment.

The second one is made from scraps from the first one. In the first one, each piece is cut on a taper and the cutoffs were used to make the second one.

All comments, both positive and negative are welcome.
There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
#2 is kinda neat and different
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-07-2018, 12:40 PM)BigD Wrote: This first one I call "Swirl" The biggest challenge was figuring out the matching radius on each segment.

The second one is made from scraps from the first one. In the first one, each piece is cut on a taper and the cutoffs were used to make the second one.

All comments, both positive and negative are welcome.

Very nice Awesome.
Well done and fun to look at - congrats! 
Smile  Dave
Piedmont North Carolina
BigD, you are so creative!!!!!!!!!  Your cutting boards are ALWAYS true pieces of art.  Thank you for sharing.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Those are beautiful.
Alice in cutting board land . sweet.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

That must have been an interesting glue up. 

I like both of them.