WTB - Delta Unifence
I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a Delta Unifence that they would be willing to part with?

Thanks!
John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(07-07-2018, 12:47 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a Delta Unifence that they would be willing to part with?

Thanks!
John

i've a bunch of biesemeyer fences, if that would be of use.
My Day Job
well, bye.
(07-07-2018, 12:47 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a Delta Unifence that they would be willing to part with?

Thanks!
John

Woot had them on sale last week
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(07-13-2018, 01:22 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Woot had them on sale last week

Bob,

Thanks for telling me now that I can't find them on there 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
I have a Unifence  but it is attached to an old Unisaw that I'm trying to sell. If you're interested in the package, let me know, I'm in SW Michigan.

Jon
Jon--have you posted your Unisaw on here?
(07-16-2018, 05:52 AM)greenacres2 Wrote: Jon--have you posted your Unisaw on here?

No, on another site and CL. I'll post here on a new ad.
I've been looking for another unifence head unit for left side of the blade operations, don't need a rail tho... If someone happens to find one for spare parts or something lemme know, and I'll let you know if I see an entire fence for sale somewhere.
Benny

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/tls/d...05754.html

Phoenix AZ don't know if they will ship but worth a try if it can be done reasonable

delta unifence for unisaw in like new condition comes with 2 heads and 52 inch extension kit complete..very slightly used on a 1954 unisaw..2 full heads currently set up for left and right fence...unit is complete except for lever knob and plastic indicator...slight fading on anodized bar as shown in picture...
-----------------------
mouse jockey
Oh man it has the extra head too
Benny