Crazy Tool Prices
I don't see ads on FB.  ublock origin, privacy badger and personal blocklist take care of it somehow
There are loads of inventive techniques that can help the brands with reputation management. All this ultimately leads to increased sales as well. I too have been using the facebook ads management services  along with DIY PPC campaign. Both the techniques have been benefiting me in best way.
(07-13-2018, 12:32 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: I flagged the ads on Facebook and this was their response;

"Thanks for your feedback
You did the right thing by letting us know about this. We looked at the ad you reported, and though it does not go against our Ad Policies we understand that such ads are of the kind you may not want to see. We will not show you this ad in future.
We'll use this feedback to improve the quality of ads on our platforms and the ads we show you. Please continue to 'Report' Ads that you think don't belong on our platforms and/or are misleading, offensive or inappropriate.
Click here to review and manage your ad preferences"

I will let you all decide what that response means.

It means; Keep on doing what you're doing and they will keep doing what their doing.  (You won't make them money, so they won't accommodate).
(07-12-2018, 04:38 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: For the last few days I've been seeing ads on Facebook for a company called Outletfix.  They are selling kits from the major tool manufacturers at very low prices.  Add a .com after their name and see for yourself.  One example is a Milwaukee 15 tool 18V lithium-ion cordless tool kit for $138.84 delivered.  Being on Facebook makes me wonder if this is company is for real.  I'm curious if anyone here has ever heard of them or maybe even ordered from them?

Quote:This site can’t be reached
outletfix.com’s server IP address could not be found.
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

hmmmm
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)