SOLD Delta 46-460 lathe, accessories, & tools for sale
Lightly used Delta mini-lathe with:
• Powerful 1 HP max, 1,725 RPM Motor
• Large 12 1/2 in. swing capacity provides the largest capacity in its class
• Electronic Variable Speed with three-pulley speed ranges provide the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
• Forward and Reversing function allows the turner to achieve a superior finish. Sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lay down and remain rough. Sanding a turned piece against the grain will cut the wood fibers smooth. Rotating the turned piece in both directions is the way to achieve this super smooth finish.
• Patented belt tensioning system for easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life.
• 6 groove belt provides superior power to turn large objects
• Cast-iron construction provides stability and is extremely durable
• Over Headstock On/Off switch provides easy in use access
• Ball-bearing live center
• Includes 3 in. face plate, 6 in. tool rest and 10 in. tool rest. Turning long spindles require either a longer tool rest or the user to continually move the short tool rest. Turning short work requires a short spindle; the long spindle will not allow the turner to get close enough to the piece.
• On board storage for easy access to adjustment tools
• Heavy-duty, steel knockout bar

Also includes a stand, inside & outside calipers, useful to duplicating turnings such as spindles, a handy bowl sander for inside curved surfaces, and multiple blanks of white oak, walnut, and a box elder burl.

I hav e pics I can send - they are too large for this forum & I don't have software on this computer to resize them.

Price is $700 for all' located in Newark, DE.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
I wish I had the money buddy.  I have a few vets coming up in the next 6 months or so wanting to go out on their own and would love to give them this which I feel is one of the best midi lathes out there.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks, Arlen. I admire the work you do and hope to help out at some future time.

I enjoyed using this lathe; I'm only selling it because my health no longer allows me to stand  for long periods of time. I tried sitting but that doesn't work either. I'm hoping someone will get this & enjoy it.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
(07-17-2018, 07:56 AM)5thumbs Wrote: Thanks, Arlen. I admire the work you do and hope to help out at some future time.

I enjoyed using this lathe; I'm only selling it because my health no longer allows me to stand  for long periods of time. I tried sitting but that doesn't work either. I'm hoping someone will get this & enjoy it.

I hope you will rethink it.  If you remember I was in a wheel chair and turning in it for almost 5 years.  If you really wish to turn I can coach you on how to do it. 
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-17-2018, 07:56 AM)5thumbs Wrote: Thanks, Arlen. I admire the work you do and hope to help out at some future time.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

I found the typo in my email address in the PM that I sent you before and sent you another PM.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.