2 Unisaws Package Deal
I have 2 vintage Unisaws for sale, preferably as a package but will separate if necessary.
Saw 1 was from the Detroit PS system . The bullet motor has written on it rebuilt in 2006 IIR. Motor gets confused between start and run modes, the necklace may need some attention but the bearings sound fine. It has a nice 52" Unifence, newer switch, and the coveted cast iron "goose egg" motor cover. Comes with several table inserts. and a long armed blade guard. The tilt wheel handle is bent but repairable.

Saw 2 has a good running bullet motor, original Unisaw switch and the tubular style fence of which I cannot remember what they were  called at  the moment.

I had intended on doing a partial resto on them but time dictates otherwise so I need to "thin the herd".

$800 for the 2 pack. Pics can be viewed on Kalamazoo , Mi June 24 CL ad in the 'tools' section.
I'll be watching for the posting.
(07-17-2018, 03:07 PM)med-one Wrote: I'll be watching for the posting.

I can't get the link to paste, but if you go to Kalamazoo CL, June 24 tools ,scroll down and there are several photos.
Here's the link:

https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/tls/d/l...91921.html
Only $800? That is a deal right there.  Goose egg, two dust doors and a Unifence. You could get close to $800 for just those parts alone.
(07-18-2018, 09:23 AM)stav Wrote: Only $800? That is a deal right there.  Goose egg, two dust doors and a Unifence. You could get close to $800 for just those parts alone.

Thanks, I'm trying to make it an attractive deal. Need  room in the garage, for some reason my wife thinks her car should go in there, so some of the 'arn' has to go.
(07-17-2018, 09:36 PM)greatscott Wrote: Here's the link:

https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/tls/d/l...91921.html

Thanks for the help with the link greatscott!
danceswithticks

Saw 2 has a good running bullet motor, original Unisaw switch and the tubular style fence of which I cannot remember what they were  called at  the moment.

[/quote]
I believe it was called a Jet Lock Fence
Bob
(07-18-2018, 05:50 PM)BobW Wrote: danceswithticks

I believe it was called a Jet Lock Fence
[/quote]

Yeah that's it. Thanks.