Tuesday blue light special..threading dies <<SALE WITHDRAWN>>
Here are seven dies primarily used for metal work but also capable of threading hard, exotic woods such as ebony, cocobolo, various rosewoods and many other species.The design of the dies makes it easy for the chips to be expelled..I thought some of the turners on the forum might find them interesting for turned containers etc..All appear to have never been used even tho they need to be cleaned up and the grease used to prevent corrosion removed..They are all "made in USA" and look to be very sharp...You can find the taps on ebay...
  The sizes are...One only..1" 14TPI ..TWO sets 7/8" both NC and NF and ONE set 3/4" NC and NF for a total of seven dies...sold as a lot only for $18.00 plus $7.00 shipping flat rate priority mail...Let your imagination run wild!!!!..First PM..Paypal only...USA sale only {sorry}
Thanks for looking
Big Grin

EDIT...I have decided to withdraw the dies and post them on an auction where there may be more interest..For some unknown reason, the software would not allow me to delete this post....Thanks anyway...

[Image: P1030518.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset