Vesper Tools Blackwood Infilled Try Square
Vesper Tools of Australia Blackwood Infilled Try Square: this is the medium sized model (7").  Beautifully made with stainless blade, brass stock infilled with (I think) Tasmanian Blackwood, and features the Vesper support tab that holds the stock of the square up on the measured surface.  Some dings and minor scratches on the stock and infill, but overall in very nice shape and checks out square with my Starrett ref. square.  Current price from Vesper Tools with shipping from Australia is over $280. I'll take $199 including Priority Mail shipping, PayPal payment.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bump for the Thursday night crowd.
One more bump for the Sunday afternoon crowd.
Vesper makes some serious gorgeous tools.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
This is one of them: should last several life times if taken care of properly. Definitely top shelf.
Someone should get this square. Chris makes awesome tool art. I have this sq & love it.
It may have a small ding, but you pay less & you don't have to worry about that 1st blemish.