WTB: Zyliss Vise
I have one that has never been taken out of the box. The receipt is in there and it is from 1980. Not sure if that makes it original or not. Would the turntable be an add on or should it be in there? I haven't opened to check yet.
(07-20-2018, 03:32 PM)pinky Wrote: I have one that has never been taken out of the box. The receipt is in there and it is from 1980. Not sure if that makes it original or not. Would the turntable be an add on or should it be in there? I haven't opened to check yet.

Zyliss originally began selling the system long before 1980 but continued for 50 years before closing producctions. The knockoffs proliferated for many years in many versions.
Open the box, let me know what you find and send pictures, please.
(07-20-2018, 05:47 PM)ron kanter Wrote: Zyliss originally began selling the system long before 1980 but continued for 50 years before closing producctions. The knockoffs proliferated for many years in many versions.
Open the box, let me know what you find and send pictures, please.

No turntable .... Clark product.
I have agreed to buy a system from Brian.
Thanks everyone who dug into their shop treasures to try to help me find the Zyliss I needed.
(07-21-2018, 02:37 PM)ron kanter Wrote: I have agreed to buy a system from Brian.
Thanks everyone who dug into their shop treasures to try to help me find the Zyliss I needed.

Glad you found one Ron.  I got mine off of EBay 5 years ago just for the purpose of learning to carve and now that I have the carving tools I hope to start carving and have someone over to teach us as well.  I got mine for $15 and did not know what it was worth but now I do.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.